Online/ Skype sessions
All UK residents are able to access my services through those Online/ Skype sessions.
This flexible approach can be ideal for people who:
- are carers or parents with young children
- have chronic pain or long-term conditions that make it harder for them to leave the house
- lead busy lifestyles
- want to avoid travelling to and from sessions
Online sessions are as effective as face-to-face sessions.
Training courses and workshops
Cognitive-behavioural therapy has been recommended in NICE and international guidelines for the management of mental health problems.
According to your own needs, I design, develop and run training courses and workshops for:
- people experiencing mental health difficulties
- their carers/ friends/ family members
- professionals who would benefit from learning CBT techniques and incorporating them in their work
Happy mummy, happy baby
Happy Mummy, Happy Baby is a group designed for expectant mothers as well as new mothers of babies 0-6 months old.
The sessions cover areas, such as:
- Identifying and managing difficult thoughts
- Identifying and managing difficult feelings
- Maintaining self-esteem
- Expecting and managing changes in relationships
- Asking and accepting help