Sessions for adults with long-term conditions
Physical health and mental wellbeing go hand-in-hand. When we experience a chronic condition, it is likely for our mental health to be affected too. This is because our long-term condition can lead to:
– A disability or a reduction in our functional abilities
– Changes we have to make in our routines or diet
– Difficult thoughts (e.g. ‘’I am different, I am not the same person anymore’’)
– Difficult feelings about the future (e.g. hopelessness, sadness, anger)
– Changes in relationships
– Uncertainty, that can lead to worry and anxiety
After I completed specialist training in long-term conditions, I offered specialist NHS clinics to adults with chronic conditions (such as: COPD, heart conditions, diabetes, chronic pain, chronic fatigue syndrome and medically unexplained symptoms).
Contact me today, to book your initial appointment or arrange your free telephone consultation!